Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens discussed Greenville and the Wildcats at his weekly news conference Wednesday morning. The Lions provide the opposition for the Wildcats’ Homecoming game Friday night. Coach Owens is impressed by Greenville’s size in the offensive and defensive lines. He says their tendency is to run 60% of the time. Coach Owens says the Greenville offensive scheme is designed to put pressure on the defensive ends on the corners. Concerning the Wildcats, Coach Owens likes the way the defense is now playing. He says quarterback Larry Pryor is becoming a bigger threat every game.
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams