At Tuesday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council, the council approved an ordinance on first reading for issuance and sale of $5-million of certificates of obligation for more street work, equipment and renovation work for old City Hall. The council also passed several ordinances on second and final reading to help Saputo Dairy Foods receive financial incentives from the state for a plant expansion.
- Hicks Column: Restaurant Leftover Safety Tips and Healthy Texas Youth Ambassador
- Chamber Connection – July 28
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earning Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery