At Tuesday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council, the council approved an ordinance on first reading for issuance and sale of $5-million of certificates of obligation for more street work, equipment and renovation work for old City Hall. The council also passed several ordinances on second and final reading to help Saputo Dairy Foods receive financial incentives from the state for a plant expansion.
- Jan. 14 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 15 New Cases, 26 Recoveries, 227 Active Cases
- The Wildcats Soccer Team Gets Third Straight Win Taking Their First Game In A Wylie Tournament
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Opens Princeton Tourney With 0-0 Tie With Sherman
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Loses On The Road At Mount Pleasant Tuesday, 44-37
- Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs
- Georgetown Woman Arrested in Hopkins County On Palo Pinto Controlled Substance Warrant