At Tuesday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council, the council approved an ordinance on first reading for issuance and sale of $5-million of certificates of obligation for more street work, equipment and renovation work for old City Hall. The council also passed several ordinances on second and final reading to help Saputo Dairy Foods receive financial incentives from the state for a plant expansion.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants