At Tuesday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council, the council approved an ordinance on first reading for issuance and sale of $5-million of certificates of obligation for more street work, equipment and renovation work for old City Hall. The council also passed several ordinances on second and final reading to help Saputo Dairy Foods receive financial incentives from the state for a plant expansion.
- County Commissioners Approve Dump Truck, Tractor/Loader, Work Truck Purchases
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan