In attendance Saturday at the Corvette Show on the plaza was Johnny Downs, Chairman of the Board for the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Downs from Fort Worth said he was hoping for a quiet year but then a large sinkhole at the Museum swallowed up eight Corvettes. All were pulled out. He said three would be restored but five were too far gone. He has seven Corvettes.
- Constitutional Amendment Order Decided for November 2, 2021 Election
- Gilmore, Matthews’ Service To SSPD Celebrated At Retirement Reception
- CHRISTUS-Sulphur Springs COVID Counts: 9,200 Vaccines Administered, 1,233 Inpatient & 75 Outpatient Infusions, 507 Inpatients Treated
- Trading Post for July 30, 2021
- Tira News – July 29, 2021: A 100 Year Old Woman Kayaks At Cooper Lake
- Ralph Hobaugh