In attendance Saturday at the Corvette Show on the plaza was Johnny Downs, Chairman of the Board for the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Downs from Fort Worth said he was hoping for a quiet year but then a large sinkhole at the Museum swallowed up eight Corvettes. All were pulled out. He said three would be restored but five were too far gone. He has seven Corvettes.
- 11 Jailed in Hopkins County On Felony Warrants May 19-28, 2022
- Miller Grove Student’s Art Wins Congressional Contest, To Be Displayed At US Capitol
- SSHS Class Of 2022 Celebrated At Gradation
- Jo Alice McCue
- Scam Alert: American Police Officers Alliance
- SSHS 2022 Seniors Receive Almost $5 Million In Scholarship Offers And Military Awards