In attendance Saturday at the Corvette Show on the plaza was Johnny Downs, Chairman of the Board for the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Downs from Fort Worth said he was hoping for a quiet year but then a large sinkhole at the Museum swallowed up eight Corvettes. All were pulled out. He said three would be restored but five were too far gone. He has seven Corvettes.
- Sulphur Springs ISD Employees Will Receive Pay, Some At Premium, For Days School Was Closed Due To Weather
- Lorraine Julianna Bradley
- Charles Edgar Aiken
- Plant Some Trees This Winter! by Mario Villarino
- SNAP Benefit Replacement for SNAP Users from Winter Storm
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Feb. 22-28, 2021