In attendance Saturday at the Corvette Show on the plaza was Johnny Downs, Chairman of the Board for the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Downs from Fort Worth said he was hoping for a quiet year but then a large sinkhole at the Museum swallowed up eight Corvettes. All were pulled out. He said three would be restored but five were too far gone. He has seven Corvettes.
- From Urology To ENT, CHRISTUS Can Care For Almost All Medical Specialty Needs In Sulphur Springs
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Says Team Played Well Friday in Bi-District Win
- Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Says Team Played Pretty Well In Friday Night Loss
- 2 Accused Of Credit Or Debit Card Abuse
- Commissioners Court Approves 2 Tax Incentives, Reinvestment Zone
- Hicks: Preparing for Holiday Gatherings and Upcoming Programs in January