In attendance Saturday at the Corvette Show on the plaza was Johnny Downs, Chairman of the Board for the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Downs from Fort Worth said he was hoping for a quiet year but then a large sinkhole at the Museum swallowed up eight Corvettes. All were pulled out. He said three would be restored but five were too far gone. He has seven Corvettes.
- 3 Men Arrested On Felony Warrants In 2 Days
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 15, 2021
- D6 Inc. Plans To Relocate Company Headquarters To Sulphur Springs
- Official Ceremony Marks Cooper Lake State Park 25th Anniversary
- Friday Game Day Brings Lady Cats Volleyball Back at Home, Wildcats Football in Corsicana
- Hopkins County Fall Festival Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament