The Hopkins County Christian Alliance has come up with a program to feed needy people and families for Thanksgiving. They are calling it Be The Service. Anyone who wants to help can buy a $10 ticket to feed a needy person or family. People may purchase as many tickets as they want. They are available at participating churches. The program will be targeting apartment dwellers. This weekend forms will be put on apartment doors around town. Those that fill out the form and turn them into their apartment office will receive food on November 23. First United Methodist Church will put the food packages together. Left over funds from the effort will be used to purchase food for the local food pantry.
- Professional Jet Ski race event coming to Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Native Wilma Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms. Hopkins County Sr. Classic!
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter