The Hopkins County Christian Alliance has come up with a program to feed needy people and families for Thanksgiving. They are calling it Be The Service. Anyone who wants to help can buy a $10 ticket to feed a needy person or family. People may purchase as many tickets as they want. They are available at participating churches. The program will be targeting apartment dwellers. This weekend forms will be put on apartment doors around town. Those that fill out the form and turn them into their apartment office will receive food on November 23. First United Methodist Church will put the food packages together. Left over funds from the effort will be used to purchase food for the local food pantry.
- 48 Percent Of All COVID-19 Cases In Hopkins County Are In Adults Age 51 and Older
- Oct. 29 COVID-19 Update: 5 Fatalities, 4 New Cases, 81 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County
- Mulberry Street Disturbance Results In Felony Warrant Arrest
- Wildcats Basketball Team Has First Official Day of Practice Wednesday
- Glendale Tucker
- Harvey: CMFHSS Stands Ready To Serve Community Needs Daily And During Pandemic