Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center Director Karon Weatherman is encouraging everyone to get involved in A Walk to Remember, which benefits the Terrific Tuesdays program. It will take place Thursday at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial Hospital. The goal is to raise $10,000. Cost to walk is $20.
- 7 New COVID-19 Cases Reported For Sulphur Springs High School
- Cumby Police Caught Grapevine Man Driving A Stolen BMW
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Tony Martinez is Glad to See District’s Top Two Teams in the Rear View Mirror