Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center Director Karon Weatherman is encouraging everyone to get involved in A Walk to Remember, which benefits the Terrific Tuesdays program. It will take place Thursday at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial Hospital. The goal is to raise $10,000. Cost to walk is $20.
- FM 275 Traffic Stop Results In Controlled Substance Arrest
- Gotcher Returned To County Jail For At Least 7th Time For, Or On Charges Related To, Sex Offender Failure To Register Offenses
- Police Asking For Help Identifying ‘Persons Of Interest’ In Super Handy Burglary
- Jan. 14 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 15 New Cases, 26 Recoveries, 227 Active Cases
- The Wildcats Soccer Team Gets Third Straight Win Taking Their First Game In A Wylie Tournament
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Opens Princeton Tourney With 0-0 Tie With Sherman