Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center Director Karon Weatherman is encouraging everyone to get involved in A Walk to Remember, which benefits the Terrific Tuesdays program. It will take place Thursday at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial Hospital. The goal is to raise $10,000. Cost to walk is $20.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants