The Lady Cats’ volleyball team lost 3-0 to Marshall Tuesday night in Wildcats Gym and the outcome may have been determined in part by an error by officials. Officials abruptly stopped set one and declared Marshall the winner, 30-29 because of the 30-cap rule. Unbeknownst to anyone at the time is the fact that district rules state varsity matches will continue until a team wins by two with no cap. The disappointment from the first set loss seemed to carry over as Marshall dominated set two and then won a close set three. The Lady Cats remain in a sixth place tie at 1-7 in district play. They will host Greenville, also 1-7, Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each