The Lady Cats’ volleyball team lost 3-0 to Marshall Tuesday night in Wildcats Gym and the outcome may have been determined in part by an error by officials. Officials abruptly stopped set one and declared Marshall the winner, 30-29 because of the 30-cap rule. Unbeknownst to anyone at the time is the fact that district rules state varsity matches will continue until a team wins by two with no cap. The disappointment from the first set loss seemed to carry over as Marshall dominated set two and then won a close set three. The Lady Cats remain in a sixth place tie at 1-7 in district play. They will host Greenville, also 1-7, Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled