The Lady Cats’ volleyball team lost 3-0 to Marshall Tuesday night in Wildcats Gym and the outcome may have been determined in part by an error by officials. Officials abruptly stopped set one and declared Marshall the winner, 30-29 because of the 30-cap rule. Unbeknownst to anyone at the time is the fact that district rules state varsity matches will continue until a team wins by two with no cap. The disappointment from the first set loss seemed to carry over as Marshall dominated set two and then won a close set three. The Lady Cats remain in a sixth place tie at 1-7 in district play. They will host Greenville, also 1-7, Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport
- Dorothy Elizabeth (Bruton) Davis