The Lady Cats’ volleyball team lost 3-0 to Marshall Tuesday night in Wildcats Gym and the outcome may have been determined in part by an error by officials. Officials abruptly stopped set one and declared Marshall the winner, 30-29 because of the 30-cap rule. Unbeknownst to anyone at the time is the fact that district rules state varsity matches will continue until a team wins by two with no cap. The disappointment from the first set loss seemed to carry over as Marshall dominated set two and then won a close set three. The Lady Cats remain in a sixth place tie at 1-7 in district play. They will host Greenville, also 1-7, Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 21, 2020
- 2 Men Caught With Contraband