Wildcats injured running back Tyler Rosamond continues to make progress to return to the playing field. After Tyler saw specialists earlier this week, he was cleared for conditioning work with Head Athletic Trainer Tammy Carrell. Coach Carrell said Friday morning that Tyler is expected to return to practice with his Wildcats’ teammates Monday.
- 3 Men Arrested On Felony Warrants In 2 Days
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 15, 2021
- D6 Inc. Plans To Relocate Company Headquarters To Sulphur Springs
- Official Ceremony Marks Cooper Lake State Park 25th Anniversary
- Friday Game Day Brings Lady Cats Volleyball Back at Home, Wildcats Football in Corsicana
- Hopkins County Fall Festival Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament