Wildcats injured running back Tyler Rosamond continues to make progress to return to the playing field. After Tyler saw specialists earlier this week, he was cleared for conditioning work with Head Athletic Trainer Tammy Carrell. Coach Carrell said Friday morning that Tyler is expected to return to practice with his Wildcats’ teammates Monday.
- Saltillo FFA Student Earns Blue Ribbon in Ag Mechanics Class
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Homecoming Court, Duchess
- Jan. 25-29 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Soccer Team Defeats Host School in Final Game to Win Terrell Tournament Saturday
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Defeats Life Waxahachie and Wins Terrell Tournament on Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Picks Up Another District Win