Wildcats injured running back Tyler Rosamond continues to make progress to return to the playing field. After Tyler saw specialists earlier this week, he was cleared for conditioning work with Head Athletic Trainer Tammy Carrell. Coach Carrell said Friday morning that Tyler is expected to return to practice with his Wildcats’ teammates Monday.
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Says His Team Will Not Do Formal Spring Football This Year
- April 15 Tira News: Dodd Family Celebrates Newest Addition
- Drug Take Back Day Planned April 24 In Sulphur Springs
- Wildcats Golfer Grant Mohesky Signs Letter of Intent with Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils
- At Least Six People Booked Into Hopkins County Jail On Felony Warrants
- Two Wildcats and Four Lady Cats Qualify for Regional Track Meet at Area Competition Wednesday