Wildcats injured running back Tyler Rosamond continues to make progress to return to the playing field. After Tyler saw specialists earlier this week, he was cleared for conditioning work with Head Athletic Trainer Tammy Carrell. Coach Carrell said Friday morning that Tyler is expected to return to practice with his Wildcats’ teammates Monday.
- 11 Jailed in Hopkins County On Felony Warrants May 19-28, 2022
- Miller Grove Student’s Art Wins Congressional Contest, To Be Displayed At US Capitol
- SSHS Class Of 2022 Celebrated At Gradation
- Jo Alice McCue
- Scam Alert: American Police Officers Alliance
- SSHS 2022 Seniors Receive Almost $5 Million In Scholarship Offers And Military Awards