The rain deficit in 2014 got wider last month. During an average August, Sulphur Springs receives 2.35 inches of rain. Last month the total was only 1.19 inches. We are now 7.88 inches behind an average year through the first eight months of the year. The city has received 22.02 inches of rain in 2014 so far at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Average is 29.90. Rain fell only five days during August. Average rainfall in September is 3.35 inches.
- Telios Hosts Pine Forest Solar Safety Meeting For County Emergency Responders, Officials
- Marijuana, THC And Prescription Pills Found During I-30 Traffic Stops
- Greenville Man Jailed On Controlled Substance Charge Following Hillcrest Drive Crash
- Two Former Wildcats Players Have Selected New Basketball Homes
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress Completes Day One of Regional Golf Tourney With Score of 78
- Mistrial Declared In Voyeurism, Home Burglary Cases