The rain deficit in 2014 got wider last month. During an average August, Sulphur Springs receives 2.35 inches of rain. Last month the total was only 1.19 inches. We are now 7.88 inches behind an average year through the first eight months of the year. The city has received 22.02 inches of rain in 2014 so far at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Average is 29.90. Rain fell only five days during August. Average rainfall in September is 3.35 inches.
- Travel Tuesday: Atlas World Navigator Set Sail August 4
- Chamber Connection – August 3
- Residents Discuss What To Do Next In Fight Against Planned Dike Solar Plant
- Team Tennis Schedule Released by Coach Tony Martinez
- A&M-Commerce Recognized with Vetted Teacher Residency Distinction
- Paris SBDC Offering Training to Assist Restaurants, Other Businesses