The rain deficit in 2014 got wider last month. During an average August, Sulphur Springs receives 2.35 inches of rain. Last month the total was only 1.19 inches. We are now 7.88 inches behind an average year through the first eight months of the year. The city has received 22.02 inches of rain in 2014 so far at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Average is 29.90. Rain fell only five days during August. Average rainfall in September is 3.35 inches.
- Wildcats Football Team Opens 2020 Season With Road Loss Against Frisco Wakeland, 38-10
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Gets Swept 3-0 At Princeton Friday Night
- Hopkins County Sept. 25 COVID-19 Update: 3 New Cases, 51 Positive Antigen Tests, 92 Active Cases
- Wildcats Season Opener Live Streaming Now On The KSST Radio 1230 AM YouTube Channel
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today