The rain deficit in 2014 got wider last month. During an average August, Sulphur Springs receives 2.35 inches of rain. Last month the total was only 1.19 inches. We are now 7.88 inches behind an average year through the first eight months of the year. The city has received 22.02 inches of rain in 2014 so far at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Average is 29.90. Rain fell only five days during August. Average rainfall in September is 3.35 inches.
- Jan. 18-22 Meal A Day Menu
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Continues Strong Play In District Games Friday
- Wildcats Go Unbeaten In Wylie Tournament With Saturday Morning Win Over Wylie East, 4-1
- Lady Cats End Princeton Tournament With A Loss To Little Elm, 5-2, Saturday
- Jan. 16 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 80 Recoveries
- SSMS Finishes First At 2021 Middle School District OAP Competition