The Hopkins County United Way begins its’ fall campaign with its’ annual Workers Luncheon Wednesday at noon at the Southwest Dairy Museum. Chris Voorheese returns as Campaign Chairman again this year. The annual CEO Luncheon will take place September 24 at noon at The Lodge. Seven report meetings are scheduled. The first will take place on October 7 at the AgriLife Extension Office
- Commissioners Court To Consider RFPs For Architectural Services Qualifications, Road Use Agreements
- W.A. Cook Jr.
- Meal A Day Menu For July 26-30, 2021
- Opening Night of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at The Venue
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon