The Hopkins County United Way begins its’ fall campaign with its’ annual Workers Luncheon Wednesday at noon at the Southwest Dairy Museum. Chris Voorheese returns as Campaign Chairman again this year. The annual CEO Luncheon will take place September 24 at noon at The Lodge. Seven report meetings are scheduled. The first will take place on October 7 at the AgriLife Extension Office
- Halloween Contest Lunch, Costume Contest Free for All Seniors!
- Five Arrested On Felony Warrants
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements