The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has two work sessions scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. The court will meet with their Construction Manager-at-Risk for the new Jail Project, Sedalco at the Sedalco Meeting Facility on Houston Street at 1:30 p.m. to discuss jail construction. Then at 3 p.m. they will meet with TXDOT Area Engineer Tammy Sims in Meeting Room 1 in the County Courthouse to discuss highway projects.
- Wildcats Football Team Opens 2020 Season With Road Loss Against Frisco Wakeland, 38-10
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Gets Swept 3-0 At Princeton Friday Night
- Hopkins County Sept. 25 COVID-19 Update: 3 New Cases, 51 Positive Antigen Tests, 92 Active Cases
- Wildcats Season Opener Live Streaming Now On The KSST Radio 1230 AM YouTube Channel
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today