The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has two work sessions scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. The court will meet with their Construction Manager-at-Risk for the new Jail Project, Sedalco at the Sedalco Meeting Facility on Houston Street at 1:30 p.m. to discuss jail construction. Then at 3 p.m. they will meet with TXDOT Area Engineer Tammy Sims in Meeting Room 1 in the County Courthouse to discuss highway projects.
- 3 Men Jailed Over The Weekend On Felony Warrants
- AARP is Offering Free Tax Return Preparation
- High Speed Chase On I-30 East Results In 1 Arrest
- Wildcats Soccer Goes 0-3 in Longview Tournament
- New Drop Off And Pick Up Procedures Announced For Como-Pickton Elementary Starting Jan. 18
- Trading Post for January 17, 2022