The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has two work sessions scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. The court will meet with their Construction Manager-at-Risk for the new Jail Project, Sedalco at the Sedalco Meeting Facility on Houston Street at 1:30 p.m. to discuss jail construction. Then at 3 p.m. they will meet with TXDOT Area Engineer Tammy Sims in Meeting Room 1 in the County Courthouse to discuss highway projects.
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items
- Dermatology, Urology Among Medical Specialty Needs Offered In Sulphur Springs
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 5-11, 2021