Floyd Moss from Sulphur Springs and Mike Waters of Weatherford, Oklahoma compared notes on quilting at the Lone Star Heritage Quilt Show Friday. Both men are involved in quilting as are their wives. It was the first time Waters had attended the Sulphur Springs’ show. He says he’s been comfortable using a sewing machine all his life. Moss likes to make quilts after he designs them and he says he’s made three so far.
- Construction Of New Tower Should Improve Cellular Service In Sulphur Springs
- CHRISTUS and Texas Oncology to Build New Cancer Institute in Tyler
- Hopkins County United Way Goal, Theme Announced At Workers Kick Off Lunch
- Stew 2020 Only One Month Away
- The American Pickers Are Coming To Texas
- Lady Cats Sweep Commerce Tigers on Senior Night, 3-0