Floyd Moss from Sulphur Springs and Mike Waters of Weatherford, Oklahoma compared notes on quilting at the Lone Star Heritage Quilt Show Friday. Both men are involved in quilting as are their wives. It was the first time Waters had attended the Sulphur Springs’ show. He says he’s been comfortable using a sewing machine all his life. Moss likes to make quilts after he designs them and he says he’s made three so far.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides