El Nino in the Pacific Ocean becoming a drought breaker in Northeast Texas? It could happen. The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration indicates there is a good chance of El Nino developing. It’s been Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell’s experience that that can mean increased rainfall in our area. Projections say the rainfall could come as early as next month. Cooper Lake is currently 11-feet low.
- National Drug ‘Take Back’ Day Collection Will Be Saturday October 23 at 223 Rosemont St. Parking Lot
- District & Campus Improvement Plans, Policy Update, Personnel Recommendations Considered During Sulphur Springs SSISD Board Meeting
- Lady Cats Volleyball Drops Four Game Set in Edgewood
- John Michael Johnson
- Wildcats Basketball 2021-22 Season Firmed Up
- Wildcats Middle School Football A and B Teams Stay Undefeated With Two Games Left