El Nino in the Pacific Ocean becoming a drought breaker in Northeast Texas? It could happen. The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration indicates there is a good chance of El Nino developing. It’s been Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell’s experience that that can mean increased rainfall in our area. Projections say the rainfall could come as early as next month. Cooper Lake is currently 11-feet low.
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 14-20, 2020