Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell believes that the city’s farmers’ market is going to change its’ personality over the next year. He sees less emphasis on food and more in arts due to the increased number of restaurants downtown. Maxwell admits the local farmers’ market has not taken off here. He says more producers with lots of product to sale are just not available here. Maxwell says that has surprised him.
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation