Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell believes that the city’s farmers’ market is going to change its’ personality over the next year. He sees less emphasis on food and more in arts due to the increased number of restaurants downtown. Maxwell admits the local farmers’ market has not taken off here. He says more producers with lots of product to sale are just not available here. Maxwell says that has surprised him.
- DHHS: Child Care Workers, School Personnel Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccines
- Masks Still Required At CHRISTUS Facilities, Per CDC Guidelines
- Saltillo Lady Lions Players Earn All-District Honors
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Players Earn All-District Honors
- Sulphur Springs ISD Will Have To Make Up 1 Snow Day
- Trading Post for March 3, 2021