Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell believes that the city’s farmers’ market is going to change its’ personality over the next year. He sees less emphasis on food and more in arts due to the increased number of restaurants downtown. Maxwell admits the local farmers’ market has not taken off here. He says more producers with lots of product to sale are just not available here. Maxwell says that has surprised him.
Countdown to Eclipse 2024
Information on the Eclipse
- Local Teachers Have Wish Lists For Their Classroom and Students
- TODAY! – Holiday Express Train and Much Much More!
- Hopkins County Records – November 2023
- Winter Cattle Feeding Can Be Challenging by Mario Villarino
- Paris Junior College Offers Hands on Training Giving the Students the Experience They Need
- Lions Club Recognizes 2023 Parade Winners