Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell believes that the city’s farmers’ market is going to change its’ personality over the next year. He sees less emphasis on food and more in arts due to the increased number of restaurants downtown. Maxwell admits the local farmers’ market has not taken off here. He says more producers with lots of product to sale are just not available here. Maxwell says that has surprised him.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 21, 2020
- 2 Men Caught With Contraband