Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens says when you play good football teams, they will expose your weaknesses. He feels that’s what has happened to the Wildcats, 1-2 for the season with losses to quality teams Rockwall-Heath and Whitehouse. For the next two weeks going into the district opener against Texas High at Prim Stadium, Coach Owens says the coaches will use the exposed weaknesses to challenge the Wildcats to get better. He admits he’s still not sure of what he has with this year’s team. Coach Owens says he’s challenging the seniors to step up and he’s seeking a buy in and commitment from every player on the team. During his post game comments Saturday, he used the word frustrated over and over.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled