The Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Allison Irvin is hoping her team bounces back after opening district play with a loss at Marshall Friday. The Lady Cats play their second straight road match to open district play as they play at Greenville Tuesday night. Coach Irvin says she felt her team opened against Marshall Friday with low energy. The energy level did pick up but Marshall took the match, 25-18, 25-17 and 25-23. Coach Irvin wonders if the team still hadn’t recovered from a tough loss at home to Royse City in the final non-district match last Tuesday. The Lady Cats are 0-1 in district play and 12-11 for the season.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit
- Wildcats Baseball Team Climbs Back Into Second Place After Defeating Mount Pleasant Friday