An 80-year old Pickton man faces multiple charges after he was arrested for threatening a convenience store clerk with a baseball bat and later struggling with a Sheriff’s deputy who was arresting him. The incident began at a Como convenience store at 4:43 p.m. Friday. Deputy Paul Fenimore later found the suspect in a car nearby in the 100 block of McBride Street. The man also faces charges for having a handgun in the car and for possessing two medications without prescriptions.
- Wildcats Season Opener Live Streaming Now On The KSST Radio 1230 AM YouTube Channel
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today
- WOOD COUNTY SHERIFF’S REPORT SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 – SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
- Arrested This Week On Controlled Substance, Marijuana, Related Charges
- Cumby VFD Stew Fundraiser