An 80-year old Pickton man faces multiple charges after he was arrested for threatening a convenience store clerk with a baseball bat and later struggling with a Sheriff’s deputy who was arresting him. The incident began at a Como convenience store at 4:43 p.m. Friday. Deputy Paul Fenimore later found the suspect in a car nearby in the 100 block of McBride Street. The man also faces charges for having a handgun in the car and for possessing two medications without prescriptions.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants