Among the impressive quilts on display at the annual Lone Star Heritage Guild Quilt Show is one done by Wilma Moss to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with Floyd Moss on July 25 this year. Ms. Moss said it took her three years to finish the quilt working on and off. It features a double wedding ring pattern with a star in the middle. The anniversary date is in one corner with the couple’s initials in another.
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements
- Wildcats A and B Middle School Football Teams 7-0 With One Game Left Tuesday
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Second Five-Set Match of Season in Longview