Among the impressive quilts on display at the annual Lone Star Heritage Guild Quilt Show is one done by Wilma Moss to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with Floyd Moss on July 25 this year. Ms. Moss said it took her three years to finish the quilt working on and off. It features a double wedding ring pattern with a star in the middle. The anniversary date is in one corner with the couple’s initials in another.
- October is Child Health Awareness Month, and Hopkins County Fall Festival, Christmas Joys Quickly Approaching
- Larry Mabe
- Hospital District 2021 Tax Rate, Budget Approved
- EMP Credits, Off-System Bridge And Chapter 381 ED Programs On Commissioners Court Agenda
- Sept. 21-25, 2020 Meal A Day Menu
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2