Among the impressive quilts on display at the annual Lone Star Heritage Guild Quilt Show is one done by Wilma Moss to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with Floyd Moss on July 25 this year. Ms. Moss said it took her three years to finish the quilt working on and off. It features a double wedding ring pattern with a star in the middle. The anniversary date is in one corner with the couple’s initials in another.
- 2 Men Transferred To Hopkins County Jail On Felony Probation Warrants Thursday
- US Dept. Of Labor Finds Worker Suffered Serious Internal Injuries Because Employer Ignored Safety Procedures
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young