Among the impressive quilts on display at the annual Lone Star Heritage Guild Quilt Show is one done by Wilma Moss to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with Floyd Moss on July 25 this year. Ms. Moss said it took her three years to finish the quilt working on and off. It features a double wedding ring pattern with a star in the middle. The anniversary date is in one corner with the couple’s initials in another.
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases