Among the impressive quilts on display at the annual Lone Star Heritage Guild Quilt Show is one done by Wilma Moss to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with Floyd Moss on July 25 this year. Ms. Moss said it took her three years to finish the quilt working on and off. It features a double wedding ring pattern with a star in the middle. The anniversary date is in one corner with the couple’s initials in another.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Meeting
- Lady Cats Softball Team Looks to Close Out Regional Quarterfinal Series Friday Night
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Special Escort Out of Town On Their Way to Regional Quarterfinal Game Friday
- Trading Post for May 14th, 2021
- Elton Stewart
- Morgan, Busby Named Top Seniors At Como-Pickton High