With the new Hopkins County Jail project coming close to railroad property, Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom has been working on an agreement with the railroad. Judge Newsom said he found the first draft from the railroad to be unacceptable. He suggested some changes and he said he’s optimistic the revised document would be approved by both parties. The east side of the jail project is near railroad property.
- Jan. 14 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 15 New Cases, 26 Recoveries, 227 Active Cases
- The Wildcats Soccer Team Gets Third Straight Win Taking Their First Game In A Wylie Tournament
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Opens Princeton Tourney With 0-0 Tie With Sherman
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Loses On The Road At Mount Pleasant Tuesday, 44-37
- Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs
- Georgetown Woman Arrested in Hopkins County On Palo Pinto Controlled Substance Warrant