With the new Hopkins County Jail project coming close to railroad property, Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom has been working on an agreement with the railroad. Judge Newsom said he found the first draft from the railroad to be unacceptable. He suggested some changes and he said he’s optimistic the revised document would be approved by both parties. The east side of the jail project is near railroad property.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants