A low unemployment rate that beats the state, national and our regional competitors was one bullet presented by Roger Feagley during his State of the Economy presentation to the Sulphur Springs City Council Tuesday night. Feagley said our area better survived the recent economic downturn due to our good mix of primary jobs. He said another factor was owner occupied businesses. Feagley said maybe people should be talking about the Hopkins County miracle like they do the Texas miracle.
- Hopkins County COVID-19 Testing Update: 893 Tested, 635 Negative, 21 Positive
- Clayton Sulphur Springs Home Building Facility Reopens Following COVID-19 Closure
- FM 3134 Traffic Stop Nets Marijuana, Paraphernalia, Methamphetamine, 1 Felony Arrest
- Names Of Children Killed In Crash On I-30 Released
- Saltillo ISD Announces Top Students of 8th Grade Class
- Chamber Connection — May 28, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!