A low unemployment rate that beats the state, national and our regional competitors was one bullet presented by Roger Feagley during his State of the Economy presentation to the Sulphur Springs City Council Tuesday night. Feagley said our area better survived the recent economic downturn due to our good mix of primary jobs. He said another factor was owner occupied businesses. Feagley said maybe people should be talking about the Hopkins County miracle like they do the Texas miracle.
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed On Felony Warrant
- 3 Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Offered For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients