Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Tommy Drew Owen
- 2 Wills Point Men Arrested On Controlled Substance Charges
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of Aug. 2, 2021
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce