Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Meeting
- Lady Cats Softball Team Looks to Close Out Regional Quarterfinal Series Friday Night
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Special Escort Out of Town On Their Way to Regional Quarterfinal Game Friday
- Trading Post for May 14th, 2021
- Elton Stewart
- Morgan, Busby Named Top Seniors At Como-Pickton High