Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Recycling Old Concrete Helps Sulphur Springs Reduce Road Repair Costs
- Inmate Reportedly Died While In Custody At Hopkins County Jail
- Free Mobile Testing for COVID-19 Offered June 8 In Delta County
- Sandra Joan Stewart Parker
- Section Of Whitworth Street Closed Monday Afternoon
- CR 1170 Traffic Stop Results In Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!