My Portal is a secure web portal offering free, convenient access to personalized medical information. Hopkins County Memorial Hospital now offers My Portal as a service designed to provide patients a centralized location for their health information including medication lists, online bill pay, and appointment reminders. Sherry Moore with Hopkins County Memorial Hospital says My Portal is not intended as a substitute for patient/provider information but seeks to enhance the communication between the patient and their care team. Contact Memorial Hospital for more information and to secure a code. My portal can be accessed on the web at myportal.hcmh.com/ptaccess.
- Wildcats Soccer Team Faces a Stern Test In The Final Game Of A Wylie Tournament Saturday
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Suffers Loss To Garland Naaman Forest Friday Afternoon In Princeton Tournament
- Jan. 15 COVID-19 Update: 8 New Cases, 235 Active Cases, 1,013 Vaccinations
- Hopkins County Records – Jan. 15, 2021
- Como-Pickton Jr. High Receives ExxonMobil Educational Alliance Grant For Math, Science Enrichment
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball and Soccer on Game Day Friday