My Portal is a secure web portal offering free, convenient access to personalized medical information. Hopkins County Memorial Hospital now offers My Portal as a service designed to provide patients a centralized location for their health information including medication lists, online bill pay, and appointment reminders. Sherry Moore with Hopkins County Memorial Hospital says My Portal is not intended as a substitute for patient/provider information but seeks to enhance the communication between the patient and their care team. Contact Memorial Hospital for more information and to secure a code. My portal can be accessed on the web at myportal.hcmh.com/ptaccess.
- Quitman Resident Arrested In Rains County On Hopkins County Warrants
- SSHS Literary Criticism Team Wins Regional Championship, 5 Wildcat Academic UIL Competitors Advance To State
- Wildcats Tennis Team Gets Consolation Wins at District Tennis Tourney as Future Looks Bright
- Early Voting Begins Today In Yantis, Como-Pickton Trustees Elections
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaways Start Next Week
- What’s all the Buzz? by Hopkins County Master Gardener Phyllis Kitten