My Portal is a secure web portal offering free, convenient access to personalized medical information. Hopkins County Memorial Hospital now offers My Portal as a service designed to provide patients a centralized location for their health information including medication lists, online bill pay, and appointment reminders. Sherry Moore with Hopkins County Memorial Hospital says My Portal is not intended as a substitute for patient/provider information but seeks to enhance the communication between the patient and their care team. Contact Memorial Hospital for more information and to secure a code. My portal can be accessed on the web at myportal.hcmh.com/ptaccess.
- Team Tennis Schedule Released by Coach Tony Martinez
- A&M-Commerce Recognized with Vetted Teacher Residency Distinction
- Paris SBDC Offering Training to Assist Restaurants, Other Businesses
- CHRISTUS Sulphur Springs Hosts COVID Vaccine Clinic Fridays in Hospital Lobby, Blood Drive Aug. 18 In Front Parking Lot
- KRVA SUMMER FUN GIVEAWAY- Part 4
- August Brings Build Up to Regular Season for Sports Teams