My Portal is a secure web portal offering free, convenient access to personalized medical information. Hopkins County Memorial Hospital now offers My Portal as a service designed to provide patients a centralized location for their health information including medication lists, online bill pay, and appointment reminders. Sherry Moore with Hopkins County Memorial Hospital says My Portal is not intended as a substitute for patient/provider information but seeks to enhance the communication between the patient and their care team. Contact Memorial Hospital for more information and to secure a code. My portal can be accessed on the web at myportal.hcmh.com/ptaccess.
- Updates Given On SSISD COVID-19 Cases, Enrollment
- At Sulphur Springs Country Club Golf Tourneys Monday, Wildcats Take 1st and Lady Cats are 2nd
- Lady Cats Volleyball and Wildcats Team Tennis Have District matches on Tuesday Game Day
- TxDOT Urges Drivers to ‘End The Streak’ of Daily Deaths on Texas Roads as 20TH Anniversary Approaches
- Winnsboro Police Department Report For Oct. 12-18, 2020
- In Texas, CAFOs Are Regulated by the TCEQ by Mario Villarino