Sulphur Springs School Superintendent Mike Lamb calls the budget process strange and tough. He says guesses have to be made in February when funding info doesn’t come in until much later. At this point, Lamb says things are going well with the budget. Numbers released at a budget work session Monday showed more revenue than expenses by about $39,000. The board will adopt a new budget and a tax rate at an August 25 meeting.
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 26, 2021
- Local Students Kick Their Way to Championships!
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing