Sulphur Springs School Superintendent Mike Lamb calls the budget process strange and tough. He says guesses have to be made in February when funding info doesn’t come in until much later. At this point, Lamb says things are going well with the budget. Numbers released at a budget work session Monday showed more revenue than expenses by about $39,000. The board will adopt a new budget and a tax rate at an August 25 meeting.
- PJC Hosts Annual Giving Day Apr. 27
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Falls at Prairiland, 7-0
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday