Sulphur Springs School Superintendent Mike Lamb calls the budget process strange and tough. He says guesses have to be made in February when funding info doesn’t come in until much later. At this point, Lamb says things are going well with the budget. Numbers released at a budget work session Monday showed more revenue than expenses by about $39,000. The board will adopt a new budget and a tax rate at an August 25 meeting.
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC
- Trading Post for September 29, 2020
- Sulphur Springs Time Capsule Extraction to Take Place Oct. 3 in Heritage Park
- Grant Application To Pave Road Into Mine Received No Opposition At Meeting
- Fort Worth Woman In Custody On Felony Warrant