About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Swept by Hallsville on Friday’s Senior Night
- All Hopkins County Veterans And Service Members Invited To SSHS Veterans Day Program
- CANHelp’s 17th Annual Fall Coat & Blanket Drive
- Obituario Jose “Joe” Lira
- Barbara Norris
- More Views of the 52nd Annual World Champion Hopkins County Stew Contest