About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing
- Hopkins County Records – July 23, 2021
- Downtown West Redesign Proposal Features Plenty Of Water, Shade Trees, Engaging Interactive Components
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave