About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed On Collin County Indecency Warrant
- FDA Safety Communication: Do Not Use Baby Neck Floats Due to the Risk of Death or Injury
- A Redwood For Your Yard
- Nationwide Outage Impacts Texas Work Search Websites
- Trading Post for June 29, 2022
- Hospital District Board Approves FRPs For Landscaping, Communications Equipment