About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- McGinnis Sentenced On Intoxication Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault Charges
- City Council Approves Materials Bids For Saputo Sewer Main Grant Project
- Tira News: Grace Vaughn’s 100th Birthday Celebrated With Cake, Lunch, More Than 80 Cards, Vehicle Parade
- Crime In Sulphur Springs Rose In 5 Of 7 Major Offense Categories In 2020
- Jan. 20 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 12 New Cases, 146 Fully Vaccinated
- Swatsell, Johnson, Christian Receive RSVP Presidential Award