About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- 2nd Update: Total of 6 New COVID-19 Cases Reported July 10 In Hopkins County
- Ann Westbrook
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For June 27-July 6, 2020
- 4 New Positive COVID-19 Cases Reported July 10 In Hopkins County
- Dallas Woman Accused Of Driving While Intoxicated With Child Passengers
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!