About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Deputies Found 2 Baggies Of Methamphetamine While Serving A Felony Warrant
- Sulphur Springs Middle School Football Coach Eddie Flores Reports 1-1 Record Tuesday Night
- Oct. 28 COVID-19 Update: 37 New Cases, 2 Fatalities, 236 Active Cases
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors