There is a new barricade up downtown but Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell says this one is for a minor problem. Some stucco is falling off of a sidewall of an old fabrics building on Main Street across the street from Muddy Jakes. Maxwell says the barricades are to keep anyone from being hit by falling material. Maxwell says he has distributed reports of a structural engineer on 11 suspect downtown walls to property owners. He indicates enforcement action could be taken if owners do not take care of the problems with the walls. Maxwell says he is particularly worried about two walls.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- William Zack Glover
- Start Making Your Own Outdoor Memories At Cooper Lake State Park
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night