There is a new barricade up downtown but Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell says this one is for a minor problem. Some stucco is falling off of a sidewall of an old fabrics building on Main Street across the street from Muddy Jakes. Maxwell says the barricades are to keep anyone from being hit by falling material. Maxwell says he has distributed reports of a structural engineer on 11 suspect downtown walls to property owners. He indicates enforcement action could be taken if owners do not take care of the problems with the walls. Maxwell says he is particularly worried about two walls.
- Raising Funds for Terrific Tuesdays; September Mini-Walks and The Walk to Remember October 7 on Celebration Plaza
- HCUW 2021-22 Campaign Report Meeting Dates, Goal, Allocations Announced
- HCUW Campaign Workers Kick-Off 2021-22 Campaign With Luncheon
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus