Sulphur Springs Police officers responded to a call to investigate a vehicle accident on Como St. Saturday afternoon. Officers were made aware that the crash was due to a disturbance that took place between a man and his fiance. Witnesses stated that the man struck the fiance’s vehicle while she was occupying the vehicle. Heavy damage was observed to the fiance’s vehicle and the man, Jonathan Martinez, was booked into jail on the felony 1 charge of Aggravated Assault Family Violence With A Deadly Weapon. Martinez remains in jail Monday morning, as bond has been set at $50,000.
- Blue Blazes Fundraiser
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Heads To Royse City For District Opener
- Wildcat Baseball Travels To Mount Pleasant
- Soccer: Game Day Tuesday March 19th
- North Hopkins Baseball Wins District Opener
- Community Meeting For City Trails Planning Announced
- Thee Treehouse School Creative Writing Students Write, Study All Genres
- PJC: PTK Induction Held On PJC Campus
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!