On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Blue Blazes Fundraiser
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Heads To Royse City For District Opener
- Wildcat Baseball Travels To Mount Pleasant
- Soccer: Game Day Tuesday March 19th
- North Hopkins Baseball Wins District Opener
- Community Meeting For City Trails Planning Announced
- Thee Treehouse School Creative Writing Students Write, Study All Genres
- PJC: PTK Induction Held On PJC Campus
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!