There is no doubt about it, that is Justin Wilson, the famous cajun chef. At first we thought these images we taken at Howard’s. We learned that they where actually taken at the Grand Opening of Gibson’s. Mr. Wilson was on hand to sign autographs. Mr. Gibson spoke at the event. Gibson’s occupied the building we know as Fix-n-Feed at 1000 Gilmer St. 1973 is the consensus on the year.
- Seven Lady Cats Basketball Players Make All-District Team With One Superlative
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Coach Talk: Rebounding a Key in Wildcat Bi-District Win
- Saltillo Lady Lions Season Ends in Regional Quarterfinal Loss
- Mae Lou Dial Lewis
- Bobbie Jean Worsham
- Video Presentation: Chamber of Commerce Membership Banquet 2019
- Home Invasion Suspect Sought by Hopkins County Sheriff’s Investigators
- Miller Grove FFA Students Enter Livestock, Welding Projects in County Show
- Award-Winning Exhibit at A&M-Commerce March 11
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!