The Mojave Desert doesn’t have anything on us. Sulphur Springs was very, very dry in September. We came close to an entire month without a measured drop at the City of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Rainfall in September was .01 inches total. It came on one day. Friday, the 29th. The dry month followed one of our wettest. The 11.93 inches of rain in August was the second rainiest month of the year. Only April had more with 12.21 inches. Previous low rain month before September was 2.13 inches in March. Rainfall through the first nine months of the year is now 45.29 inches.
- Seven Lady Cats Basketball Players Make All-District Team With One Superlative
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Coach Talk: Rebounding a Key in Wildcat Bi-District Win
- Saltillo Lady Lions Season Ends in Regional Quarterfinal Loss
- Mae Lou Dial Lewis
- Bobbie Jean Worsham
- Video Presentation: Chamber of Commerce Membership Banquet 2019
- Home Invasion Suspect Sought by Hopkins County Sheriff’s Investigators
- Miller Grove FFA Students Enter Livestock, Welding Projects in County Show
- Award-Winning Exhibit at A&M-Commerce March 11
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!