The Mojave Desert doesn’t have anything on us. Sulphur Springs was very, very dry in September. We came close to an entire month without a measured drop at the City of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Rainfall in September was .01 inches total. It came on one day. Friday, the 29th. The dry month followed one of our wettest. The 11.93 inches of rain in August was the second rainiest month of the year. Only April had more with 12.21 inches. Previous low rain month before September was 2.13 inches in March. Rainfall through the first nine months of the year is now 45.29 inches.
Terrell v.s. Lady Cats 5:45PM Game Time
- Lady Cats Hang on for Win Against Princeton
- Willis Scores 36 in Loss to #6 Ranked 6A Jesuit
- Saltillo Lions, Lady Lions Win Homecoming Games
- Paris District Weekly Road Report for Dec. 17
- Saturday Forecast
- Channel 18 News Friday December 14, 2018
- Local Resident is First to Earn High School Diploma Through Program Offered by Sulphur Springs Public Library
- Game Day: Lady Cats Host Princeton; Wildcats at Jesuit at 6 p.m.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Conduct Work Sessions Monday, December 17, 2018
- Texas Transportation Leaders Meet Booming Growth With $75 Billion 10-Year Construction Budget
Ye Olde KSST Poll
The Christmas Tree on Celebration Plaza...
- Perfect, absolutely love it! (43%)
- It's ok, I don't ever get that close to it. (22%)
- It's ageing, and needs some sprucing up... get it? sprucing? (17%)
- Bah humbug! (17%)
Thanks for voting!