The annual Valentine’s Daddy-Daughter Dance set for Saturday February 4, 2017 will have a theme of “Princesses and Tiaras”. The event will be held at the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum in Commerce, Texas from 6:30-9pm. Advance ticket cost is $35 per couple, and will be $40 per couple at the door, with admission for addition young girls at $10 each. A caterer, DJ, a balloon artist and princess crafts are included in the special theme of the evening. Contact the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum at 903-886-6055.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Thomas Odell Kincaid
- How to Talk to Your Kids about School Shootings
- Have You Seen Fred? He’s Missing
- FCA Regional Games Include SSHS Players
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, February 19th, 2018
- Senior Events for February and March 2018
- Foster Homes Needed for Fuzzy Friends
- Local Man Arrested for Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Press Release: Children’s Health and Safety Fair at NETX Children’s Museum
- Video Presentation: Hopkins County 4-H Members Vital Part of NETLA Show