The annual Valentine’s Daddy-Daughter Dance set for Saturday February 4, 2017 will have a theme of “Princesses and Tiaras”. The event will be held at the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum in Commerce, Texas from 6:30-9pm. Advance ticket cost is $35 per couple, and will be $40 per couple at the door, with admission for addition young girls at $10 each. A caterer, DJ, a balloon artist and princess crafts are included in the special theme of the evening. Contact the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum at 903-886-6055.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Corner Grub House Ribbon Cutting
- Tradin’ Post, Thursday, May 25th, 2017:
- Buried Bone Fulfills Reds, Whites, and Brews Donation Promises
- Inmate Trustee Farm Produce Stand
- Cheryl Lindley
- Shirlene Kennimer Crum
- Three Teacher Retirement Bills Passed by Texas Legislature
- Healthcare Month at SS Health and Rehab
- Tradin’ Post, Wednesday, May 24rd, 2017:
- Man Wanted for Murder in Dallas County Apprehended Locally