Prior to voting for a deficit budget and a tax rate increase, Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board member Suzanne Bankston said she was unhappy. She said she would vote for the budget as the very best that they could do but she added the board needed to look for major ways to make major revisions in the budget. Ms. Bankston said the board needed to determine what services they could deliver and which ones might be best done by someone else. She suggested looking at areas not making money or ones that caused the expending of great amounts of effort that could be used elsewhere. The adopted budget is a deficit budget for the second straight year, almost $2.5-million in the red.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Channel 18 News, Monday, March 27, 2017
- Hale Named Goalkeeper of the Year; 11 Lady Cats Named to All-District Team
- Wildcat Powerlifters Competed at State Tourney
- SSISD Board Approved Resignations and Personnel Changes Monday
- Warrant Round-up Clears Over 200 Cases
- Contraband Found Under Seat of Vehicle
- Registration for PJC-Sulphur Springs Welding Classes Open
- June Jones
- Jo Beth Dickerson
- Inmates Assist Hospice Provide a Ramp for Client