Prior to voting for a deficit budget and a tax rate increase, Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board member Suzanne Bankston said she was unhappy. She said she would vote for the budget as the very best that they could do but she added the board needed to look for major ways to make major revisions in the budget. Ms. Bankston said the board needed to determine what services they could deliver and which ones might be best done by someone else. She suggested looking at areas not making money or ones that caused the expending of great amounts of effort that could be used elsewhere. The adopted budget is a deficit budget for the second straight year, almost $2.5-million in the red.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Sixty-one Indictments Handed Down by February Grand Jury
- Channel 18 News, Wednesday February 22, 2107
- Saltillo Lady Lions lose Quarterfinal Game
- Alliance Bank Robber Captured in Arizona
- Trading Post Wednesday February 22, 2017
- One Flown to Tyler Hospital Following Accident on FM 69 South
- Michael William Boles
- Wildcats Advance to Area; Set School Record for Wins In A Season
- Wildcats Soccer Start Second Half of District With Win
- Lady Pirates Single Goal Drops Lady Cats to 4-3 in District Play