Prior to voting for a deficit budget and a tax rate increase, Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board member Suzanne Bankston said she was unhappy. She said she would vote for the budget as the very best that they could do but she added the board needed to look for major ways to make major revisions in the budget. Ms. Bankston said the board needed to determine what services they could deliver and which ones might be best done by someone else. She suggested looking at areas not making money or ones that caused the expending of great amounts of effort that could be used elsewhere. The adopted budget is a deficit budget for the second straight year, almost $2.5-million in the red.
- Security on Celebration Plaza December 18, 2014
- Mitchell Chapel Church of God in Christ is Having its’ Annual Rescue the Perishing food Event December 18, 2014
- County Jail Project Update December 18, 2014
- Meal A Day Menu January 5th – January 9th December 18, 2014
- Mike Pribble Honored by the Hopkins County Commissioners Court December 18, 2014
- Meal A Day Menu December 29th – January 2nd December 18, 2014
- Chamber Connection December 19, 2014 by Meredith Caddell December 18, 2014
- Judge Newsom on the Luminant Power Agreement December 18, 2014
- Carolyn Hill December 18, 2014
- Credit Card Abuse Suspect Arrested December 18, 2014
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!