A special meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will prove time for public comment regarding a proposed tax increase. Although the council has not increased taxes and the 44-cent per $100 valuation will not increase, the amount paid by those property owners taxed will increase due to the increase in the value of their property, according to City Manager Marc Maxwell. The public hearing/special session of the council will be conducted 11:30 Thursday in the Council Room, 201 North Davis Street.
SSISD School starts in…
- Plane Crash at Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport Thursday Evening
- Budget and Rural Meals Fill County Judge’s Plate
- Wildcat Marching Band Camps Underway
- SSHS Senior Schedule Review Next Week
- The People have Voted… KSST Best Radio Station in Hopkins County!
- Chamber Connection – July 30, 2015 by Meredith Caddell
- At the Corral Gate by Enola Gay
- Thursday Forecast
- Street Reconstruction Continues as Water Line Project Concludes
- City Animal Shelter Pet Adoption Event