A special meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will prove time for public comment regarding a proposed tax increase. Although the council has not increased taxes and the 44-cent per $100 valuation will not increase, the amount paid by those property owners taxed will increase due to the increase in the value of their property, according to City Manager Marc Maxwell. The public hearing/special session of the council will be conducted 11:30 Thursday in the Council Room, 201 North Davis Street.
- Mae Thomas Dial December 18, 2014
- Carolyn White December 18, 2014
- SSISD Jazz Band at Alliance Bank December 18, 2014
- ChristmasFest Sunday from 5 p.m. December 18, 2014
- Thursday Forecast December 18, 2014
- Dr. Ray Perryman Says Texas Economy Strong and Growing December 17, 2014
- At the Corral Gate by Enola Gay 12/17/2014 December 17, 2014
- Meal A Day Menu December 22nd – December 26th December 17, 2014
- Memorial Hospital Restricts/Limits Visitors Under the Age of 12 & Those With Flu-Like Symptoms December 17, 2014
- Third Quarter Dooms Lady Cats December 17, 2014
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!