A special meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will prove time for public comment regarding a proposed tax increase. Although the council has not increased taxes and the 44-cent per $100 valuation will not increase, the amount paid by those property owners taxed will increase due to the increase in the value of their property, according to City Manager Marc Maxwell. The public hearing/special session of the council will be conducted 11:30 Thursday in the Council Room, 201 North Davis Street.
- Woman Arrested for Theft from Local Banks
- Burglary Arrest Leads to Charge of Parole Violation
- Kidney Stones, Prostate Problems, Leaking Bladders Dr. Ost and Memorial Hospital Can Help!
- Chamber Connection May 28, 2015 by Meredith Caddell
- Travel Time RV – Weathered the Storms and Ready for Grand Opening
- Ms. Hopkins County Senior Classic Contestants
- Summer school in 2015 at SSISD
- Forces of Nature by Mario Villarino
- Two Festivals – Two Great Opportunities! by Johanna Hicks
- PULLEY BONE – MAY 28 by Eddie Trapp