Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- Affiliated Driving School Offers One Final Course for 2017 in Sulphur Springs
- James ” JD” Buchanan
- Shannon Oaks’ Pumpkin Patch Brings a Season of Fun for All Ages
- Affiliated Driving Class, November 30th, 2017
- Bobbie Young Griffith of Winnsboro
- Frank R. Bell
- Eugene Earl Barnes, Jr.
- Como-Pickton FFA Students Compete at East Texas State Fair
- Coach Owens Comments on Whitehouse Loss
- Lady Cats Volleyball Win 3-0 in Greenville
Ye Olde KSST Poll