Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Channel 18 News, Monday, March 27, 2017
- Hale Named Goalkeeper of the Year; 11 Lady Cats Named to All-District Team
- Wildcat Powerlifters Competed at State Tourney
- SSISD Board Approved Resignations and Personnel Changes Monday
- Warrant Round-up Clears Over 200 Cases
- Contraband Found Under Seat of Vehicle
- Registration for PJC-Sulphur Springs Welding Classes Open
- June Jones
- Jo Beth Dickerson
- Inmates Assist Hospice Provide a Ramp for Client