Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- YouTube Live – SSISD Wildcat Soccer v.s. Hallsville – Senior Night
- Molly Sue White
- North Hopkins Golf Teams Swing for Success
- Margie Woods Pope
- Beth Beadles
- Como-Pickton Students Complete Walk and Talk Series
- Game Day: Home Games for Baseball, Softball
- Soccer Game Day: Senior Night for Wildcats Against Hallsville; Lady Cats Travel to Hallsville
- Wildcats Finish Third at Lindale Tournament
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Ye Olde KSST Poll
St. Patrick's Day means to me...
- Just another day. (67%)
- I might venture out with some green on... and celebrate some. (13%)
- Staying home and avoiding any and all revelers (7%)
- Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage, Green Shamrocks... (3%)
- Sending up a personal thanks to St. P for chasing those snakes. (3%)
- Green beer is gross. (3%)
- Getting a free pass to pinch people. (3%)
Thanks for voting!