Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- Channel 18 News, Thursday 10-20-2016
- Flynn Working on Legislation to Arm First Responders
- County Firemen Have Been Busy With Large and Small Fires
- He Never Made It Out of Jail
- Cumby Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Translator Assists County Investigators in Arrest of Pickton Man for Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child
- Leroy Jackson, Jr
- BMX Stunt Shows coming to Fall Festival!
- Meal-A-Day Menu: October 24th-28th
- Chamber Connection: October 20th