Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, January 18th, 2018:
- Chamber Connection January 18, 2018
- Thursday Forecast
- Gibson Files for Place 2 on City Council
- Channel 18 News Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Wildcat Tennis Opens Season in Sherman Thursday
- Lady Cats Win 5th Game in a Row
- Wildcats Basketball Continues District Win Streak
- Lucas Files for City Council Place 2
- Cumby Schools Closed Thursday, Friday Due to Illness
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Winter Weather: Should Area School Districts Close?
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
Thanks for voting!