Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Sixty-one Indictments Handed Down by February Grand Jury
- Channel 18 News, Wednesday February 22, 2107
- Saltillo Lady Lions lose Quarterfinal Game
- Alliance Bank Robber Captured in Arizona
- Trading Post Wednesday February 22, 2017
- One Flown to Tyler Hospital Following Accident on FM 69 South
- Michael William Boles
- Wildcats Advance to Area; Set School Record for Wins In A Season
- Wildcats Soccer Start Second Half of District With Win
- Lady Pirates Single Goal Drops Lady Cats to 4-3 in District Play