Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
KSST News Ticker
- How Should You Respond to Higher Interest Rates?
- Flood Warning for Hopkins and Delta Counties Saturday Morning
- Saturday Forecast
- North Hopkins ISD December Menu
- DPS Tips for Safe Thanksgiving Travel
- Christmas in Heritage Park Moved to Two Day Event December 4th & 5th
- Open House for Hopkins County’s New Jail is December 1
- Snacking Your Way to Good Health
- Friday Forecast
- Thanksgiving Day Forecast