Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
KSST News Ticker
- Twist Ride October 1st, 2016
- World Wide Photo Walk in Sulphur Springs!
- Tuesday Forecast
- Wildcats Relentless Against Pine Tree; Face Determined Marshall
- Lady Cats Lead District; Face Mt Pleasant Tuesday
- SSHS/SSMS Cross Country Teams Compete at Lovejoy
- Channel 18 News Monday 09-26-2016
- Frameworks Class at PJC_Sulphur Springs Center
- Commissioners Purchase SUVs for Sheriff’s Deputies
- Comprehensive Master Plan for City On Council Agenda Tuesday