Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
Friday Night Football Scores
- City of Mount Vernon Issues Boil Notice
- Hospital Board Questions Additional Surgery Center; Negotiations with CHRISTUS Continue
- Hopkins County Stew Site Renewal Underway
- Lady Cats In Tyler Championship Bracket Saturday
- Hawks Outscore Wildcats 43-17 at Prim Friday Night
- Saturday Forecast
- Can you feel it?
- Lavyn Elaine Wright Sisco
- Budgets, Tax Rate, Sewer Rate and Rezoning On City Council September 1st Agenda
- Tira News by Jan Vaughn