Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- Rebecca “Becky” Ann Calvert
- Community Education Classes Offered at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Public Library Announces Children’s Summer Reading Program
- Friday School Board Special Meeting Had Light Agenda
- Toni Lynn Allbritton
- Memorial Hospital Partners with CHRISTUS Health
- Man’s Bond Set at $1.4-Million for Sexual Assault Charges
- Hopkins County Dairy Festival Recipe Contest
- 2015 Hopkins County TOMATO FESTIVAL!
- Tira News By Jan Vaughn
How far is your daily commute?
- From the bed to the couch, < 1 mile. (31%)
- Here in town, around 5 miles. (24%)
- 'A fair piece' 6 - 15 miles. (22%)
- It's like an hour each way. (11%)
- 16 to 30 miles. (11%)
Thanks for voting!