Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
Sulphur Springs Symphony League Auction
- No Dinner Bell November 22
- Meal a Day Menu for November 20th-24th
- Sunday Forecast
- Symphony League Auction: LIVE
- Here’s a List of the Sulphur Spring Symphony League Auction Items
- Saltillo Girls Varsity Tournament Brackets Set
- Northeast Texas Children’s Museum Presents: Brunch with Santa
- Saturday Forecast
- Lady Cats Defeat Hugo to Go 3-0 on Season
- Wildcats End Season in Bi-district loss to Lovejoy 45-29
Ye Olde KSST Poll
What will the giant wheel of cheese go for this year?
- $130 (29%)
- Doesn't matter... it's going home with me. (24%)
- $90 (18%)
- $70 (12%)
- $110 (12%)
- $150 (6%)
Thanks for voting!