Como-Pickton ISD board meets Monday, July 14, 6 p.m. in their conference room. A lengthy agenda is planned including authorizing out of state travel for the principal, approval of the employee handbook, discussing an addition to the athletic building, approving the student code of conduct, and budget items. Resignations and employment items are also on the agenda.
- Free Airplane Rides at the Young Eagles Rally April 17, 2015
- SSISD Fine Arts Find Spring Success; Set Sight on 2015 Fall Program April 17, 2015
- Night Sky Activities Saturday, April 18, 2015 at Cooper Lake April 17, 2015
- Early Registration Underway at PJC-Sulphur Springs April 17, 2015
- Lady Cat Track to Area April 17, 2015