Gregory Steven Pool, 68, of Rice, Texas, beloved son, brother, and uncle entered the gates of Heaven on January 29, 2021. Greg was born on August 31, 1952 in Pittsburg, Texas to Edward Odell Pool and Peggy Jane Watkins. Mr. Pool was a quiet peaceful man who loved above all else his family. Greg was a hardworking man all his life. He was a truckdriver who was employed by James Helwig and Sons in Terrell, Texas. Mr. Pool loved photography, Ford Mustangs (the faster the better) and collecting all sorts of unique items. Greg is preceded in death by his father Edward Odell Pool; brother Charles (Tubby) Pool; paternal grandparents Frank and Winnie Pool; maternal grandparents Ellis and Trudy Watkins; He is survived by his mother Peggy Jane Watkins; brother Michael Pool and wife Frances, brother John Pool and brother Billy Paul Erwin; sister Karen May and husband Kenneth; many nieces, nephews and cousins who loved him very much. A graveside service to celebrate his life will be held on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. in Pineview Cemetery. Brother Ronny Spence to officiate.
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Broiler Show Results
- Wildcats Baseball Team Still Seeking Their First Win After Two Tournament Losses Friday
- Big Late Rally Puts Lady Cats Softball Team in the Win Column at Allen Tourney Friday
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Goat Show Results
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Lamb Show Results