Smiley face
3 Jailed March 21-23, 2022 On Felony Warrants
Mar23

3 Jailed March 21-23, 2022 On Felony Warrants

Three people were jailed on felony warrants March 21-23, 2022, in Hopkins County, according to arrest reports. Carlotta Fiona Davis-Noyes(HCSO jail photo) Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Steve Huffman took custody of Carlotta Fiona Davis-Noyes at Jefferson County jail in Beaumont at 11:30 a.m. March 22, 2022, and transported her to Hopkins County jail. The 47-year-old Beaumont woman was booked into Hopkins County jail at...

Read More
2 Jailed April 7 On Felony Warrants
Apr08

2 Jailed April 7 On Felony Warrants

Two people were jailed April 7 on felony Hopkins County warrants, according to arrest and jail reports. Calise Maurice Frazier (HCSO jail photo) Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Amanda Weatherford traveled to Jefferson Parish, Louisiana and took custody of Calise Maurice Frazier at the Parish jail at 11:36 a.m. April 7, 2021. Weatherford transported the 27-year-old Metairie, Louisiana man who was wanted on a Hopkins County...

Read More
December 2020 Hopkins County Grand Jury Indictments
Dec10

December 2020 Hopkins County Grand Jury Indictments

The Hopkins County Grand Jury during the December 2020 session signed 54 indictments, pushing those cases forward for prosecutions. Approximately 75 percent of the cases were for controlled substance offenses, and the other 25 percent included stolen vehicle, evading arrest, theft, aggravated robbery, abandoning or endangering a child, money laundering and indecency with a child offenses. Fourth-seven people are named in the...

Read More
2 Traffic Stops Resulted In 2 Controlled Substance Arrests In Sulphur Springs
Jul06

2 Traffic Stops Resulted In 2 Controlled Substance Arrests In Sulphur Springs

Two traffic stops resulted in two controlled substance arrests in Sulphur Springs over the Independence Day weekend. Industrial Drive Traffic Stop Hopkins County Sheriff’s Deputies Nick Marney and Aaron Chaney reported stopping a black Volkswagen at 1:44 a.m. July 4, 2020 on Industrial Drive near Interstate 30 mile marker 126 for a defective tail light. The driver, a 38-year-old Sulphur Springs man was taken into custody for the...

Read More
Disturbance Leads to Arrest
May22

Disturbance Leads to Arrest

Carlotta Fiona Noyes Davis, 42, of Sulphur Springs was arrested when a Sulphur Springs Police officer was dispatched to a Moore Street apartment regarding a verbal disturbance. She was wanted on a warrant for Credit Card Abuse Elderly, a Felony 2. She is in Hopkins County Jail being held on a $5,000 bond.

Read More