Alliance Bank in Sulphur Springs

Thousands Without Power in Hopkins County

Weather woes continue as thousands are without power in Hopkins County area. Although electricity crews continue to work on downed power lines, they still need customers to report outages.

Oncor customers: To report an outage text OUT to 66267, use the MyOncor app, or select “Report an Outage” located above the map. You may also call 888-313-4747 to report your outage. You can also click on this link:

FEC Customers: Call 903-455-1715 or use this link to contact Farmers’Electric Cooperative

Author: Chad Young

Share This Post On