Holiday Hours For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, Urgent Care, Virtual Announced
By Jennifer Heitman, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
New Gastroenterology Physician
CHRISTUS proudly announces the addition of Umair Sohail, M.D., to our Gastroenterology team in Sulphur Springs. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Obesity medicine. Dr. Sohail will be seeing patients at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic located at 107 Medical Circle in Sulphur Springs. Ask your provider for a referral.
Blood Drive this Friday
Carter BloodCare is holding on strong to maintain a safe supply during the holiday season.
However, with high schools out and donors traveling, it will be difficult to maintain the supply if we do not have donors come to give these next couple of weeks. Please consider stopping by the Carter BloodCare bus to donate blood in the front hospital parking lot.
You may drop by the blood donation bus on December 23, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call 800-
366-2834 or go to https://ww2.greatpartners.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/136519.
Donors will receive a fleece blanket while supplies last.
Holiday Hours – CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CTC Urgent Care
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Primary care and specialty clinics will be open regular hours this week, but closed the day after Christmas, Monday, December 26th.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care in Sulphur Springs will be open on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2022, but closing early at 2pm. It will also be closed on Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2022. However, it will be open regular hours on December 26, 2022.
- For non-emergencies, CHRISTUS Virtual Care On Demand is another option available. It is a service available to patients over the age of five and providers are available 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day and on holidays. To schedule CHRISTUS On Demand Care visit christushealth.org/virtual-medicine or go to your MyCHRISTUS account (formerly known as “MyChart”) and click on virtual visit or On Demand Care.
It is bittersweet to announce that Dr. David Sargent will be retiring at the end of this year.
He has blessed Hopkins County with his Ear, Nose, and Throat expertise for fourteen years! He will be truly missed. We wish him all the best in his retirement.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital