Net Health To Continue Offering Adult And Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines Every 4 Weeks
By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
UPDATED – COVID Vaccine Clinics
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will no longer offer the COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning.
However, Net Health will be back offering Pediatric and Adult COVID vaccines. This vaccine clinic is located at the MMU tents behind the hospital. No appointment is necessary. Subsequently, Net Health will continue to come every four weeks to provide COVID vaccines.
From 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. daily, Net Health will offer vaccines on the following weeks: May 2-6, May 31-June 3, June 27-July 1, July 25-29, August 22-26, September 19-23, and October 17-21.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- An adult must accompany minor-age visitors, be free of symptoms, and able to comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
We are prepared to support each woman’s healthcare needs at any stage of life. Whether you come in for a routine gynecological exam, preparing to give birth, or need treatment for a disorder, we offer an outstanding breadth of services and treatments. Our provider team includes Darryl Doughtie, MD; Martin Fielder, MD; and Certified Nurse Midwife Deb Logan. To schedule an appointment, please contact their office at 903.439.4917.
Planning to deliver your baby at our hospital? We want to help you prepare every step of the way. Every month our hospital offers FREE classes for new and expectant moms: The Childbirth class and the Breastfeeding class taught by Lactation Consultant Kristi Couch, RN. For more information, please call 903.439.4091 to set up a time.
Did you know we can take care of almost all of your medical specialty needs right here in Sulphur Springs? Just one of many is our Urologist Dr. Loren Ost, and his Nurse Practitioner Leah Irving. Dr. Ost and Leah see patients who have concerns of the urinary system in both male and females, as well as the reproductive organs of the male. They are located at 113 Airport Road, Suite 300, and may be reached by calling 903.885.1770.
We are proud to offer the newest technology in total knee replacement treatment, Stryker’s Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Knee Application. The Mako Total Knee application is a treatment option designed to relieve the pain caused by joint degeneration due to osteoarthritis, and is another way to demonstrate our commitment to outstanding joint health. For questions about your joint pain, and the Mako option, contact the office of our very own Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Chris Meltsakos, by calling 903.885.6688.
We are in need of volunteers to help in various different roles throughout our hospital. We are asking for anyone willing to give his or her time, to help bring a smile to someone in our hospital! For more information, contact Sherry Moore or Shelly Gore at 903.439.4052.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital