By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
POSTPONED: Community Health Day
In partnership with CHRISTUS Health, Columbia Lodge #81 has been diligently planning an event aimed to build a community that is more secure, productive, healthy, and hopeful. We plan to have local experts speaking on a variety of health-related topics that will educate and empower community members to take charge of their own health and well-being.
Due to an increase in community COVID cases, the event will be rescheduled for a later date at the HW Grays Building at Pacific Park. We apologize for any inconvenience, but want everyone to stay safe!
COVID Testing at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinics | Urgent Care
Due to a shortage of COVID testing supplies, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that rapid tests will be available. If rapid tests are not available, we will be able to send out a COVID PCR test, which typically results in 2 days, but could take up to 7 days if testing volume is high. We are working diligently to obtain additional supplies and appreciate your understanding; please know that we remain dedicated to providing you with the very best care possible.
Thank you for your respect and consideration!
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, we appreciate anyone who has made an appointment with a provider at one of our clinic locations kindly cancelling within 4 hours of their scheduled time to allow the visit slot to be filled with someone else who may need it. Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs, while extending grace to our staff.
COVID Vaccine Clinics
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs offers a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9am to 12pm in the main lobby of the hospital until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (2-doses, ages 18 and older) and Pfizer (2-doses, ages 12 and older) and Johnson & Johnson (1-dose, ages 18 and older).
This includes all three brands of boosters for fully vaccinated people. Appointments not required, but parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms and able to comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
Dr. Aaron Pierce, Sleep Medicine Specialist will be coming to Sulphur Springs the first Monday of every month to CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Medical Building 10, 113 Medical Circle. You may require a referral from your Primary Care Physician based on your insurance coverage; however, you may contact his office directly for more information by calling 903.606.1664. *Please indicate that you prefer an appointment in the Sulphur Springs location.
On January 20, we will be adding tele-Pulmonary outpatient clinic with Tyler physicians, Drs. Andrew and Amaya Skabelund. They will be providing services at CTC Medical Building 7 – 107 Medical Circle every Thursday interchangeably. The clinic operation hours will be 8 AM – 4:30 PM. They will break from 12-1 PM. The pulmonary clinic contact phone number is 903.606.2830.
*Please indicate that you prefer an appointment in the Sulphur Springs location.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
** PLEASE NOTE – due to limited staffing, the Urgent Care may be forced to change its hours without notice … We recommend calling prior to your arrival to check the status of availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 9-5; Saturday and Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit”
The Urgent Care is located at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.
# # #
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital