By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
Give the Gift of Blood Donation
The next few weeks are very critical to the blood bank, as blood donations tend to decrease around the holidays. Not only is blood needed for patients who receive blood regularly, but to also prepare for the trauma cases that will present to the ER in the next couple of weeks.
Carter BloodCare Bus will be on site in the CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs parking lot on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Every donor will receive a $10 Amazon e-gift card, a fleece blanket, and will be entered into a car giveaway.
Flu Shots: Do not Delay, Get Yours Today!
Flu shots are available at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, 105 Medical Plaza. We welcome walk-ins or by appointment; to schedule call 903.885.3181.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinics will be closed December 24 and December 31.
CHRISTUS Trinity Urgent Care will be closed on December 23, 24, and 31.
COVID Vaccine Clinics:
There will be NO COVID Vaccine Clinic on December 24 or 31, due to the holidays.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms and able to comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 Essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It is an honor and a privilege to serve this community. We look forward to 2022 and continuing our mission of ‘extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital