CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ.
By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
Do You Need a COVID test, but are unable to get in to see your provider for testing or an appointment?
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Primary Care in Sulphur Springs is now scheduling patients who are unable to schedule an office or urgent care visit for COVID testing.
- These appointments must be scheduled by calling 903-885-3181, then press option 0.
- We will open the schedule daily by 8:30 a.m., depending on staffing availability, for the COVID drive-through.
- Current tentative available times from testing are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Patients will be instructed to come to the parking lot of 100 Church St. at their scheduled appointment time and remain in their vehicle. Someone will be out shortly to check them in and begin the appointment.
- Patients will be required to sign up for MyChart.
- Results of COVID testing will be available to patients via MyChart.
Are you an Uninsured Female over 40?
The Hopkins County Healthcare Foundation wants to help you! The Foundation is offering FREE Mammogram Screenings to uninsured women over 40. Appointments will be Saturday, October 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Ruth & Jack Gillis Women’s Center, within CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital.
Please call 903.439.4040 to schedule your appointment. This is limited to the first 40 women
Volunteer Chaplains Needed
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs is expanding their Volunteer Chaplaincy Program. If you are a licensed or ordained minister and willing to be on-call one day per week or even one day per month, we would appreciate your involvement in praying for our patients and their families.
If you are involved in lay leadership at your church and would be interested in praying with those in need in our community, you are welcome to apply to our Chaplaincy Program as well. All applications will be completed, reviewed, and approved prior to participation.
Thank you for your patience
Due to a sharp increase in Emergency Room visits as a result of the spike in COVID-19, please expect longer wait times than normal. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to provide high quality care in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs, while extending grace to our staff.
COVID Vaccine Clinics
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will host a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9am to 12pm in the main lobby of the hospital until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (2-doses, ages 18 and older), Pfizer (2-doses, ages 12 and older) and Johnson & Johnson* (1-dose, ages 18 and older). Appointments not required, but parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
September 17, 2021, will be the last date the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available at this location.
Effective immediately, boosters are available for the immunocompromised. Effective September 20, 2021, boosters will be available for all vaccinated and is 8-months post-last dose.
Missing COVID card?
Don’t worry – We manage your medical records if you had your vaccine administered at a CHRISTUS location. You may log in to your “MyChart” account to access the record. If you don’t have a MyChart account, you can call 903.885.3181 to get that setup. You will need a working email address. Or…
Health Information Management is currently closed to the public. If you need medical records, please use one of the following options:
- MyChart – using your MyChart login, please send a message to Medical Records with the information you need and where you would like the records sent.
- Please call 903.439.4045 to speak to staff members who can send your records to care providers for you. If you need the records for yourself, please request an authorization form, complete and return, along with a copy of your identification, to our office via fax or email. The fax number is 903.439.4704.
- We are available by phone Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 essential support person only;
- All other patients may have 1 essential support person and 1 visitor (up to 2 persons in room at a time)
- Types of Visitors:
Hours of Operation
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care hours of operation are as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours
- Monday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, closed
- Wednesday-Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, closed.
- Virtual Visit Hours
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Urgent Care is located at 1339 South Broadway St., and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs; the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler; CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital, a partner of Encompass Health; Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility; and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties.
For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital