There will be a brief suspension of country music shows by the Reilly Springs Jamboree during July and August 2021. According to producer Enola Gay Mathews, ‘some of the regular members of the Running Creek houseband had important personal things coming up, including family vacations and a planned surgery, so rather than seek replacement players, we elected to suspend our shows for the summer. We hope you enjoy your summer, and we will welcome you back for the next show on Saturday September 18, 2021 at the Reilly Springs Community Center”. Also, Enola and the Running Creek Band invites everyone to mark the calendar and plan to attend the special Jamboree concert during the Cooper Lake State Park 25th Anniversary Celebration set for Saturday October 16, 2021.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 5 Felony Controlled Substance and Marijuana Arrests July 31-Aug. 3, 2021
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – August 2021
- Jerry Ray Ragan