The Winnsboro Police Department media report for the week of June 7-13, 2021, included the following activity:
- Katy Post, 25 years of age, of Quitman, was arrested on June 8, 2021, for driving while license invalid with previous convictions.
- Jed Shadix, 44 years of age, of Como, was arrested on Jun 10, 2021, on evading arrest, possession of 1 gram or more but less than 4 grams of a Penalty Group 1 controlled substance and tampering with evidence charges.
- Rebecca Wallace, 33 years of age, of Sulphur Springs, was arrested on 6.12.2021 on a Hopkins County warrant for violation of probation.
- Carl Williams, 29 years of age, of Mount Vernon, was arrested on June 12, 2021, on multiple Hopkins County warrants for driving while license invalid with previous convictions and Bond Forfeiture.
Calls for Service
- The Winnsboro Police Department responded to a total of 172 calls for service during this reporting period.
- The Winnsboro Police Department issued 62 citations and 35 warnings during this reporting period.