Sulphur Springs, Texas, – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ.
By Holly Ragan, Senior Market Development, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs, [email protected]
June is National Men’s Health Month: What better time than now, than to schedule annual screenings such as a physical exam, blood test and urinalysis, colorectal health, prostate, bone, and heart health. Whether you need to see a Family Practice provider or a specialist, we have you covered! Call us today to schedule these important screening exams at 903.885.3181.
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs is a proud headlining sponsor of the 29th Annual NETX Symphony League Independence Day Celebration on Saturday, July 3, 2021. The event will offer a free concert and fireworks. Please be sure to stop by our purple tent for drinks and giveaways!
COVID Vaccine Clinics
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will host the following COVID Vaccine Clinic:
- St. James Catholic Church, 297 Texas Street, Sunday, June 27, 2021, from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Several of the vaccine brands will be available.
- 12-years and older vaccines available.
- No appointment required.
Contact Holly Ragan at 903.439.4033 to find out about future vaccine schedules.
Please help us preserve our masks for clinical use, and BRING YOUR OWN MASK
We are asking that all visitors to the hospital bring their own mask, and continue to wear a mask while present inside the hospital at this time. Thank you for your continued support of the safety of our patients and associates.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves prior to entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable
- Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- COVID Unit limited to 1 visitor age 16 and over
- ER and ICU limited to 2 visitors
- ALL hospital visitors are required to wear a mask. Visitors should bring their own mask; homemade cloth masks are acceptable.
Effective March 17, 2021
We will no longer restrict the number of visitors per patient, however, we strongly encourage to limit visitors to ONE essential support person and for all other visitors – continue utilizing virtual communication through mobile devices to monitor your loved ones in our care.
Our hearts are here for yours
Advanced Heart Care and CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances have delivered heart care in Northeast Texas for over 40 years. Together we will continue to provide leading-edge heart care to the communities we serve. You can be confident that your heart is in the best hands with the experienced team of board certified cardiologists at Advanced Heart Care. The scope of their services include: Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Specialists, Concierge Services, Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention, and Second Opinion Clinic. Within the hospital, we have 24/7 STEMI coverage and 24/7 Cath Lab. If you are experiencing signs of a heart attack, don’t wait – come see us and our team of specialists at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital. To reach Advanced Heart Care local office, call 903.885.3059.
Have you had a Cardiac Calcium Scoring?
A simple heart scan called coronary calcium scoring can detect your risk of cardiovascular disease. The noninvasive exam takes only minutes to perform and is used to determine the presence of calcified plaque in the arteries. Please consult with your primary care physician or call us at 903.438.4543 to schedule your screening for just $75.
Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic offers a local Neurology option: Dr. Devanshi Gupta, fellowship-trained in Neurology and Neuromuscular Diseases, sees adults (18 years and older) weekly on Mondays. To schedule an appointment, please contact their office at 105-III Medical Plaza by calling 903.919.5034.
We love our patients, and it shows!
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs strives to make sure every patient and their family feel like they are important and receiving the highest quality of care. This success is reflected in our Patient Experience Scores.
Every patient will receive a survey following their encounter in our hospital or clinics. Please take the time to let us know how we are doing, and how we might better serve you. We appreciate your feedback!
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
- Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
- Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
- Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
- Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
- Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
- Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital