Here’s a heads-up for local Genealogists and persons interested in researching your family tree, or long-ago people and places in Hopkins County. Get ready to attend the annual Genealogy Lock-In, an 8-hour-long opportunity to dig deep into the records kept within the Hopkins County Genealogy Research Library. Cost is a $15 donation per person. Door prizes are planned, along with a complimentary light supper served between 5 and 6pm. Volunteers will be on hand to assist you to use the computers, records and research features. How can you attend the annual Lock-In on Saturday July 17, 2021? Register by mail or by phone. Mail request to Genealogy Research Library, 611 North Davis Street, Sulphur Springs, Tx 75482 or phone 903-885-8523.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 5 Felony Controlled Substance and Marijuana Arrests July 31-Aug. 3, 2021
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – August 2021
- Jerry Ray Ragan