The meals are prepared at the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center five days a week for Meal A Day program recipients.
The Meal A Day Menu for May 10-14, 2021, includes:
- Monday – Chicken Parmesan, Penne Pasta, Italian Vegetables and Garlic Bread
- Tuesday – Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Normandy Vegetables and Roll
- Wednesday – Cheesy Beef and Potato Casserole, Green Beans and Corn
- Thursday – Chicken Pot Pie, Cranberry Sauce and Broccoli
- Friday – Corn Dogs, Cole Slaw and Pinto Beans
The Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is a place where Senior Citizens age 50 and over can have a good time with old friends and make some new ones. Meal-A-Day is just one service the center provides. The coffee pot is always on and a smile is on each face. The SCC has a full library with all different kinds of reading books that can be taken, read and returned. Take as many as you like and bring some of your books in to share with others. Click here to find more information for seniors citizens.