The meals are prepared at the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center five days a week for Meal A Day program recipients.
The Meal A Day Menu for May 24-28, 2021, includes:
- Monday – Apricot Glazed Chicken On a Bed of Rice, Broccoli and Cauliflower, Roll
- Tuesday – Rope Sausage, Sauerkraut, Black-Eyed Peas and Cornbread
- Wednesday – Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Roll
- Thursday – Chicken Spaghetti, English Peas, Garlic Toast and Tossed Salad
- Friday – Cheeseburgers, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle Spears, Baked Beans and Potato Chips
The Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is a place where Senior Citizens age 50 and over can have a good time with old friends and make some new ones. Meal-A-Day is just one service the center provides. The coffee pot is always on and a smile is on each face. The SCC has a full library with all different kinds of reading books that can be taken, read and returned. Take as many as you like and bring some of your books in to share with others. Click here to find more information for seniors citizens.