You are invited to attend the Turning 65 Workshop, designed for persons who need to enroll in Medicare within the next few months. Various topics will be discussed and explained, including how to enroll, what are the supplement plans available, what are Advantage Plans. are all prescription drug plans the same, what about retirement supplement coverage from your former employer, and facts about your guaranteed insurability period following retirement. There will be a casual Q and A session. There is no charge or obligation for this workshop. To reserve a space for yourself and a guest, phone 903-571-6750 or email [email protected] Seating is limited to 25 persons. Other workshops are being scheduled in the area if you cannot attend this one.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest