Sulphur Springs ISD New Student Registration Round-up will be in held April 5-7 and May 5-7 for students who will be in kindergarten-third grade in the 2020-2021 school year, with online registration for an appointment ongoing.
District administrators emphasize this registration is for new students who did not end the 2020-2021 school year in Sulphur Springs ISD. Parents/guardians of current pre-k and Head Start students will complete the Returning Student Registration with their Skyward Family Access account. New-to-the-district pre-k and Head Start students will register at Douglass ECLC.
While New Student Registration will be conducted in the Board Room, located at the back of SSISD Administration Building at 631 Connally St. from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily, April 5-7 and May 5-7, with hours extended until 6:30 p.m. April 7 and April 5, those planning to attend registration will need to schedule an appointment online.
How to register
- Make an appointment by clicking the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/newstudent2021
- Only a Parent or Legal Guardian (must have appropriate documents) can enroll a child.
- Bring your child with you so that we may administer Universal screening for placement.
- Bring all required and/or applicable documents (listed below):
- Proof of residency within district. Must be one of the following: current utility bill, current rent/lease agreement/mortgage statement showing name and address of owner or 2020 Income Tax paperwork;
- Parent or Legal Guardian’s Photo ID;
- Child’s Official Birth Certificate;
- Child’s Social Security Card;
- Child’s Up-to-Date Immunization Record;
- Dr.’s Notes Concerning Allergy/Health Needs; and
- Custodial Documents or Court Orders, if applicable.
- Complete the online registration process via Skyward (our friendly staff will be available to assist those in need or you can go to www.ssisd.net to complete beforehand).
- The Dual Language Department will be on campus with applications for the 2021-2022 Two-Way Dual Language Enrichment Program.
- Administration will be on campus to distribute primary campus assignment based on residency within the school district.