State officials will be hosting a virtual town hall forum from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. March 10, for Texas employers to discuss GA-34, the Executive Order Governor Greg Abbott signed March 2 which goes into effect on Wednesday. The purpose of the online session is provide legal advise and allow Texas employers to ask questions regarding GA-34 and potential impacts it can have on their businesses.
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15
- Abner Earl Dunlap
- Fort Worth Woman Pretended To Be Someone Else, Ran From Police To Avoid Arrest On 14 Warrants
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!