State officials will be hosting a virtual town hall forum from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. March 10, for Texas employers to discuss GA-34, the Executive Order Governor Greg Abbott signed March 2 which goes into effect on Wednesday. The purpose of the online session is provide legal advise and allow Texas employers to ask questions regarding GA-34 and potential impacts it can have on their businesses.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Start Making Your Own Outdoor Memories At Cooper Lake State Park
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night
- SSHS Choir Sending 12 To TMEA Area Contest