The United States Department of Agriculture National Resources Conservation Service will present the Hopkins-Rains Local Work Group Listening Session on April 20, 2021. The meeting will be held via conference call due to COVID-19 restrictions. The Conference Call Number will be 602-580-9853, Access Code 6399187. The Meeting will begin at 10:00 A.M. A request for accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting. The purpose of the meeting is to help determine natural resource priorities and criteria for USDA-NRCS conservation and programs planning for the upcoming fiscal year. You are invited to: Help shape plans and priorities future projects. Identify where the best investments can be made to address natural resource issues. Review the work that has already been done in the county, and… Share your vision for what the country will look like when these natural resource concerns have been addressed. The meeting is being brought to you in part by the Texas State Soil & Water Conservation Board, and the Hopkins-Rains Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Como-Pickton CISD Pre-Kindergarten And Kindergarten Parent Night Planned April 27
- CMFH-SS Hosting Another Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Plays at the Two-Day Regional Golf Tournament in Rockwall
- Quitman Resident Arrested In Rains County On Hopkins County Warrants
- SSHS Literary Criticism Team Wins Regional Championship, 5 Wildcat Academic UIL Competitors Advance To State
- Wildcats Tennis Team Gets Consolation Wins at District Tennis Tourney as Future Looks Bright